The Green Technologies Expo
November 07 – 10, 2023 - Rimini Expo Centre, Italy
The Technology Platform for the Green and Circular Economy in the Euro-Mediterranean Area
- The ideal place to meet Green and Circular Economy operators, strike new business deals, generate value and acquire new customers.
- The largest showcase in the Euro-Mediterranean area for advanced and sustainable technology for processing and recycling all kinds of waste; treating and reclaiming water, waste water and polluted marine sites; efficient use and transformation of raw and processed materials and the promotion of renewable raw materials.
- The place where businesses can meet competitors in complementary markets and leading players in public research in Europe and the Mediterranean area to establish national and international partnerships in the implementation of a knowledge-based Green and Circular Economy.
- The right place to find out exactly how to access national and European funds.
ECOMONDO guides companies in pursuing the objectives determined by the Seventh General European Action Programme:
- Achieve 70% recycling of paper, plastic, metal and glass present in SUW by 2030
- Achieve 80% total recycling of packaging between 2025 and 2030
- Achieve 5% total landfill by 2030
- Prohibit heat treatment of recyclable material
- Separate landfill from the various methods of recycling inert materials
For more detailed information about the exhibition, please kindly visit Ecomondo's website or contact us.
To register at the SWISS Pavilion at ECOMONDO 2023, please kindly complete the registration form below:
Net Area 130’000 m2
Tuesday 7 – Friday 10, November 2023
Tuesday – Thursday 9 am – 6 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Italian Exhibition Group SpA
Via Emilia 155
Rimini Expo Centre,
via Emilia 155, 47921 Rimini - Italy
The SWISS Pavilion is characterised by the following advantages: The SWISS Pavilion will be clearly identifiable by its Swissness and offers you a strong presence. With its attractive design it will achieve a high degree of attention, which is the ideal requirement to showcase your products and novelties.
The SWISS Pavilion reduces your effort and assures a professional service. The Swissenviro.ch project team will take care of the organization and all administrative arrangements – before, during and after the exhibition.
The SWISS Pavilion provides an efficient infrastructure and professional services, facilitating your staff’s job and the individual care of customers and prospective buyers.
The Swiss Pavilion offers convenient packages in various sizes, the basic equipment for all packages includes:
- Space & stand building incl. separation walls, floor and lights
- Fascia board with company’s logo
- 1 reception desk
- 1 table with 4 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- 1 electrical socket 220V, 500W (for laptop or similar)
- Use of general areas (storage room, bar/bistro)
- Stand service by hostess
- Non-alcoholic beverages
|Economy 6m2||CHF 5'850|
|Business 9m2||CHF 7'850|
|First 12m2||CHF 9'850|
|Position at Corner Booth (only >9m2)||plus 15%|
Start-Up Package 2-3m2
Reception desk, bar stool, brochure rack, Poster wall (1,5m)
Display of brochure
Representation by Swissenviro GmbH, no company personal on stand
Other sizes or Individual Stand
Would you like to have any other size, individual layout or display? Or would you like to have your individual stand placed next to the Swiss Pavilion and profit from joint services or catering?
Just call us: +41 52 355 21 11 and we will be glad to work out a personalised offer for your needs.
Direct phone +41 (0)52 355 21 12
Direct phone +41 (0)52 355 21 14