Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste & Raw Materials M.
May 04 – 08, 2020 - Neue Messe München, Germany
More than 50 years of IFAT—a success story …
The World's Leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technologies boasts a high international presence and an impressive number of exhibitors and visitors. A fixed date in the diaries for businesses in the water, sewage, waste and raw materials industry, IFAT provides you with everything you need to make your trade fair appearance a success.
IFAT is becoming an increasingly popular platform for presentations and innovation. International exhibitors in particular value the ideal market environment IFAT offers. Businesses from the water and waste water as well as from the recycling and municipal technologies sectors present their own pioneering and valuable solutions that enable the available resources to be used responsibly. Continuously rising visitor numbers and increasing international interest underline the enormous importance of IFAT as the World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management.
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES AT IFAT
- Water extraction and treatment
- Water and sewage treatment
- Water distribution and sewers
- Coastal protection/flood control
- Refuse disposal and recycling
- Generating energy from waste materials
- Street cleaning, maintenance and winter road services
- Decontamination of old sites/soil treatment
- Flue-gas scrubbing and air extraction/Air-pollution, Abatement
- Noise reduction/Sound insulation
- Measuring, control and laboratory technology Services
- Science, research, technology transfer
Exhibitors and visitors can look forward to a diverse programme of events with company and product presentations, symposia, country specials in the water, sewage and waste-management sector. Attending these events is free of charge. All lectures will have simultaneous translation into German and English.
For more information, please visit IFAT's website.
Please find the registration form here:
Net Area 260'000m2
Monday 04 – Friday 08, May 2020
Monday – Thursday 9 am – 6 pm
Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Messe München GmbH
81823 Munich -Germany
Neue Messe München, Munich, Germany
The SWISS Pavilion is characterised by the following advantages: The SWISS Pavilion will be clearly identifiable by its Swissness and offers you a strong presence. With its attractive design it will achieve a high degree of attention, which is the ideal requirement to showcase your products and novelties.
The SWISS Pavilion reduces your effort and assures a professional service. The Swissenviro.ch project team will take care of the organization and all administrative arrangements – before, during and after the exhibition.
The SWISS Pavilion provides an efficient infrastructure and professional services, facilitating your staff’s job and the individual care of customers and prospective buyers.
- Swiss Pavilion 1 in Hall B2 "Water Treatment and Networks"
- Swiss Pavilion 2 in Hall B4 "Recycling"
- Swiss Pavilion 3 in Hall A4 "Waste Treatment & Air"
The Swiss Pavilion offers convenient packages in various sizes, the basic equipment for all packages includes:
- Space & stand building incl. separation walls, floor and lights
- Fascia board with company’s logo
- 1 reception desk
- 1 table with 4 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- W-Lan service
- 1 electrical socket 220V, 500W (for laptop or similar)
- Use of general areas (storage room, bar/bistro)
- Stand service by hostess
- Non-alcoholic beverages
|Economy 6m2||CHF 7'250|
|Business 9m2||CHF 9'250|
|First 12m2||CHF 11'250|
|Premium 16m2||CHF 13'750|
|Position at Corner Booth (only >9m2)||plus 15%|
Start-Up Package 2-3m2
Reception desk, bar stool, brochure rack, Poster wall (1,5m)
Display of brochure
Representation by Swissenviro GmbH, no company personal on stand
Co-exhibitor fee + mandatory communication fee
charged by fair organizer
Other sizes or Individual Stand
Would you like to have any other size, individual layout or display? Or would you like to have your individual stand placed next to the Swiss Pavilion and profit from joint services or catering?
Just call us: +41 52 355 21 11 and we will be glad to work out a personalised offer for your needs.