Trade Fair on Waste Manag., Recycling, Sewage Treatment
March 02 – 04, 2021 - Sokolniki ECC, Moscow, Russia
Wasma is the International exhibition of equipment and technologies for waste management, recycling and wastewater treatment, which is held annually in Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre in Moscow. For manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and technologies for waste management, recycling and wastewater treatment exhibiting at Wasma is an opportunity to find new customers in Russia, increase sales and expand its geography. More than 3,100 specialists from the 68 Russian regions visit the exhibition annually. 67% of visitors are from the Moscow region and 33% from other regions of Russia and neighbouring countries.
About Russia's waste market:
- Waste volume in Russia is 3,5bil t incl. Municipal Solid Waste 40mil t. MSW recycling potential is estimated to 14mil t, as of today only 10 % is treated.
- New legislation is coming into force, which will create a more structured market. Legislation will create more transparent and a more competitive market.
- From 2017 waste that can't be recycled is prohibited to landfill. It will force producers to take care of utilization of their products and in order to meet the requirements of the legislation and reduce the payment of ecological taxes.
- There is a lack of technologies and recycling plants, and also a shortage of equipment. Both a fair amount of investment and approved and tried technologies is needed. The government through different programs will support the projects in that field together with investors from the private sectors, and while the equipment and technologies is basically owned by the foreign companies.
- The volume of the Russian waste market is estimated to 3,5bil USD per year. This is a good reason to consider Russia as an important market.
About Russia's water treatment market:
Russia has massive infrastructural needs in the water sector. Within the framework of the national project "Ecology", the federal project "Clean Water" has been launched. An active implementation of the project began in 2019. It includes the modernization and construction of water intakes, as well as water treatment plants.
For more information, please visit WASMA's website.
Please find our registration brochure below:
Tuesday 02 - Thursday 04, March 2021
Tuesday – Wednesday 10 am – 6 pm
Thursday 10 am – 4 pm
Trade Fair Organiser
MVK - International Exhibition Company
Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya st. 3, bld. 5
107140 Moscow - Russia
Pavilions 4, 4.1,
7/1, 5th Luchevoy Prosek,
The SWISS Pavilion is characterised by the following advantages: The SWISS Pavilion will be clearly identifiable by its Swissness and offers you a strong presence. With its attractive design it will achieve a high degree of attention, which is the ideal requirement to showcase your products and novelties.
The SWISS Pavilion reduces your effort and assures a professional service. The Swissenviro.ch project team will take care of the organization and all administrative arrangements – before, during and after the exhibition.
The SWISS Pavilion provides an efficient infrastructure and professional services, facilitating your staff’s job and the individual care of customers and prospective buyers.
The Swiss Pavilion covers approx. 72m2 and offers convenient packages in various sizes, the basic equipment for all packages includes:
- Space & stand building incl. separation walls, floor and lights
- Fascia board with company’s logo
- 1 reception desk
- 1 table with 4 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- 1 electrical socket: 220V, 500W (for laptop or similar)
- Use of general areas (storage room, bar/bistro)
- Stand service by hostess
- Non-alcoholic beverages
|Economy 6m2||CHF 4'850|
|Business 9m2||CHF 6'850|
|First 12m2||CHF 8'850|
|Position at Corner Booth (only >9m2)||plus 15%|
Start-Up Package 2-3m2
reception desk, bar stool, brochure rack, poster wall (1,5m)
Display of brochure
Representation by Swissenviro GmbH, no company personal on stand
Co-exhibitor fee / Communication package
charged by fair organizer
Other sizes or Individual Stand
Would you like to have any other size, individual layout or display? Or would you like to have your individual stand placed next to the Swiss Pavilion and profit from joint services or catering?
Just call us: +41 52 355 21 11 and we will be glad to work out a personalised offer for your needs.