Russia’s Leading Trade Fair for Waste Management
September 07 – 09, 2021 - Crocus Expo IEC, Moscow, Russia
WasteTech (Waste and Environmental Technology Trade Show) exhibition and congress has become well-known to everyone engaged in waste treatment, environmental protection and renewable energy both in Russia and internationally, especially in CIS and Baltic countries.
Important facts about the waste market in Russia:
- Waste volume in Russia is 3,5bil t incl. Municipal Solid Waste 40mil t. MSW recycling potential is estimated to 14mil t, as of today only 10 % is treated.
- New legislation is coming into force, which will create a more structured market. Legislation will create more transparent and a more competitive market. Clear rules and the system of auctions will give a chance to new comers in the market to compete for the tasks of waste treatment.
- From 2017 waste that can't be recycled is prohibited to landfill. It will force producers to take care of utilization of their products and in order to meet the requirements of the legislation and reduce the payment of ecological taxes.
- There is a lack of technologies and recycling plants, and also a shortage of equipment. Both a fair amount of investment and approved and tried technologies is needed. The government through different programs will support the projects in that field together with investors from the private sectors, and while the equipment and technologies is basically owned by the foreign companies.
- The volume of the Russian waste market is estimated to 3,5bil USD per year. This is a good reason to consider Russia as an important market.
An extensive and interesting conference program is a traditional feature of WasteTech. It is a row of conferences, seminars and round tables on various aspects of waste management and environmental technologies. Events are prepared in cooperation with international and local associations, research and design institutions, or held on the initiative of individual companies - exhibitors.
Local and international representatives of the waste management industry sector will meet here to network, discuss solutions, present the relevant technologies, exchange ideas and establish premium business contacts. Take the chance to establish yourself in the Russian waste management market.
For more information, please visit WASTETECH's website.
Please find our registration brochure below:
Tuesday 07 - Thursday 09, September 2021
Tuesday – Wednesday 9.30 am – 6 pm
Thursday 9.30 am – 5 pm
Trade Fair Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Russia (RELX LLC)
BC Delta Plaza
2nd Syromyatnicheskiy Pereulok 1
105120 Moscow - Russia
Krasnogorsk 143401 - Moscow, Russia
The SWISS Pavilion is characterised by the following advantages: The SWISS Pavilion will be clearly identifiable by its Swissness and offers you a strong presence. With its attractive design it will achieve a high degree of attention, which is the ideal requirement to showcase your products and novelties.
The SWISS Pavilion reduces your effort and assures a professional service. The Swissenviro.ch project team will take care of the organization and all administrative arrangements – before, during and after the exhibition.
The SWISS Pavilion provides an efficient infrastructure and professional services, facilitating your staff’s job and the individual care of customers and prospective buyers.
The Swiss Pavilion covers approx. 72m2 and offers convenient packages in various sizes, the basic equipment for all packages includes:
- Space & stand building incl. separation walls, floor and lights
- Fascia board with company’s logo
- 1 reception desk
- 1 table with 4 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- 1 electrical socket: 220V, 500W (for laptop or similar)
- Use of general areas (storage room, bar/bistro)
- Stand service by hostess
- Non-alcoholic beverages
|Economy 6m2||CHF 5'850|
|Business 9m2||CHF 7'850|
|First 12m2||CHF 9'850|
|Position at Corner Booth (only >9m2)||plus 15%|
Start-Up Package 2-3m2
reception desk, bar stool, brochure rack, poster wall (1,5m)
Display of brochure
Representation by Swissenviro GmbH, no company personal on stand
Co-exhibitor fee / Communication package
charged by fair organizer
Other sizes or Individual Stand
Would you like to have any other size, individual layout or display? Or would you like to have your individual stand placed next to the Swiss Pavilion and profit from joint services or catering?
Just call us: +41 52 355 21 11 and we will be glad to work out a personalised offer for your needs.