World's Leading Environmental Technologies Trade Fair
May 13 – 17, 2024 – Messe München, Germany
More than 50 years of IFAT...
The world's leading trade fair for environmental technologies boasts a high international presence and an impressive number of exhibitors and visitors. It is a popular platform for presentations and innovation. A fixed date in the diaries for businesses in the water, sewage, waste and raw materials industry, IFAT provides you with everything you need to make your trade fair appearance a success.
IFAT is an acronym for "Internationale Fachmesse für Abwassertechnik", which was the name of the event in the 1960s when the congress and exhibition took place for the first time in Munich and its main topic was sewage technology (check here).
International exhibitors in particular value the ideal market environment IFAT offers. Businesses from the water, sewage and waste management sectors present their own pioneering and valuable solutions that enable the available resources to be used responsibly. Continuously rising visitor numbers and increasing international interest underline the enormous importance of IFAT as the "World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management".
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES AT IFAT:
- Hydraulic engineering and well construction
- Construction of water and wastewater treatment plants
- Water and sewerage networks
- Mechanical engineering and plant engineering in water management
- Services in the fields of water
- Waste management and recycling
- Generating energy from secondary raw materials and waste
- Street cleaning, maintenance and winter road services
- Management of hazardous substances
- Air pollution control, flue-gas scrubbing and air extraction
- Recycling services
- Sustainability in road construction
- Analysis and laboratory technology
- Education, research, technology transfer
Exhibitors and visitors can look forward to a diverse program of events with company and product presentations, symposia, country specials in the water, sewage and waste-management sector. Attending these events is free of charge. All lectures will have simultaneous translation into German and English.
Read Swissenviro's reports about earlier Swiss Pavilion participations at IFAT here: 2018.
To join the SWISS Pavilion at IFAT 2024 as an exhibitor, please complete the registration brochure below.
The SWISS Pavilion is characterised by the following advantages: The SWISS Pavilion will be clearly identifiable by its Swissness and offers you a strong presence. With its attractive design it will achieve a high degree of attention, which is the ideal requirement to showcase your products and novelties.
The SWISS Pavilion reduces your effort and assures a professional service. The Swissenviro.ch project team will take care of the organization and all administrative arrangements – before, during and after the exhibition.
The SWISS Pavilion provides an efficient infrastructure and professional services, facilitating your staff’s job and the individual care of customers and prospective buyers.
- Swiss Pavilion 1 in Hall B2 "Water and Wastewater Treatment"
- Swiss Pavilion 2 in Hall B4 "Refuse Treatment and Recycling"
- Swiss Pavilion 3 in Hall A4 "Waste Treatment & Air Pollution Control"
- Swiss Pavilion 4 in Hall C1 "Measuring and Control Technology & Laboratory Techniques"
The Swiss Pavilion offers convenient packages in various sizes, the basic equipment for all packages includes:
- Space & stand building incl. separation walls, floor and lights
- Fascia board with company’s logo
- 1 reception desk
- 1 table with chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- W-Lan service
- 1 electrical socket 220V, 500W (for laptop or similar)
- Use of general areas (storage room, bar/bistro)
- Stand service by hostess
- Non-alcoholic beverages
|Economy 6m2||CHF 7'250|
|Business 9m2||CHF 9'250|
|First 12m2||CHF 11'250|
|Premium 16m2||CHF 13'750|
|Position at Corner Booth (only >9m2)||plus 15%|
Start-Up Package 2-3m2
Reception desk, bar stool, brochure rack, Poster wall (1,5m)
Display of brochure
Representation by Swissenviro GmbH, no company personal on stand
Co-exhibitor fee + mandatory communication fee
charged by fair organizer
Other sizes or individual Stand
Would you like to have any other size, individual layout or display? Or would you like to have your individual stand placed next to the Swiss Pavilion and profit from joint services or catering?
Just call us: +41 52 355 21 11 and we will be glad to work out a personalised offer for your needs.